Tuesday 6 June 2017

Space Dodge published onto next game

soo, have finally published a game on the play store, titled Space Dodge. Took way too long to get it to the basic level of where it is, as well as it generated basically 0 interest from any body so now its onto game no 2. This game doesn't​ actually have a name yet but the idea hit me while I was at work and got the basics in and some art sourced from kenny.nl, plus a few very basic assets I created my self and I have a functioning template set up upon which to build the game. Set up is pretty simple its just a casual puzzle game where the player is tasked with moving blocks into place to allow a ball to drop with physics and roll on the blocks (or bounce off them) to collect all the stars in one level.

so heres a preview of first few levels. My wife identified a few bugs last night so will sort those out and then keep moving, want to have 36 levels done with the set up being more complex for each level.


Soon i will set up a website devoted to all this and giveaway my very very begginer art for any who want it.

https://youtu.be/_NpsKBr2NnU


No comments:

Post a Comment